The Longest Lasting, Most Powerful Blow Dryer You Will Ever Own
- Built-In Negative Ion Generator To Prevent Frizz! Delivers Shine!
- 2000-Watt Heavy-Duty Motor.
- Snap-On, Easy Rotating Nozzles (2 Included)
- Easy Cleaning With Removable Cover.
- 3 Heats - Zero- Medium 145°F- High 289°F.
- 2 Speeds - Med 60Mph, High 80Mph.
- Extra Heavy-Duty 10Ft Cord For Styling Freedom.
- "Decibel Level" Is Only 67.5
- Extra heavy duty 10 ft cord for styling freedom
- 17.5 oz Blow Dryer
- Small Profile (Easy to hold)
All ERGO Styling Tools come with a 30 day no questions asked return policy. You have 30 days from when you received the item to make a return. Returns will be exclusive to cost of goods at time of purchase. Original shipping costs and package protection are not eligible for a refund. All returns must be initiated within the 30 day time frame. Want to start a return? CLICK HERE
WARRANTIES VOID IF:
1) PURCHASED OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA
ERGO electrical styling tools are designed to be used with 110 voltage only. The warranty for all electrical tools from ERGO is null and void if the tools are used outside the United States and Canada.
2) ERGO does not offer its warranty on any product purchased anywhere other than an authorized salon, authorized web reseller, or advanced academy.
Please include your name and return shipping address (preferably a business address) with your dryer and ship to:
TURBO POWER INC
31-40 Downing St.
Flushing NY 11354
When shipping the blow dryer, it is highly recommended that you use a trackable and insured shipping method such as UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail.
Do not forget to include your daytime phone number and e-mail address with your return shipping information so that you may be contacted in the event there are any questions and to ensure your return shipment is not delayed.
Please enclose proof of purchase (copy of receipt) to ensure warranty coverage.
Service for dryers outside of warranty (after 1 year):
Please contact Turbo Power Inc. at 718.961.0767 for service and cost estimate.
Concentrator nozzle and rear cover filter replacements may be purchased directly from ERGO. Please contact us to place an order at 661-702-1098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
POST WARRANTY DRYER SERVICE INSTRUCTIONS:
ERGO offers a smart way to not contribute to the landfill by offering a reconditioning service for your dryer. This will allow you many years of performance and provide great value. After your 1 year warranty has expired, your dryer can still be totally reconditioned for a flat fee of $39.00 within the Continental U.S. ($45.00 for Hawaii/Alaska or Canada). Price subject to change without notice.
As every part of your ERGO dryer is independently replaceable (motor, heating element, switches, etc.) and upon receipt in the service center, your dryer will be:
1. Taken apart for inspection and replacement of failed parts
2. Reassembled and tested to ensure perfect performance
3. Cosmetically cleaned of styling product build-up
4. Returned to you via UPS
Enclosing a short note inside your dryer return noting what is not performing perfectly will aid the technician in getting started in servicing your dryer.
Please insure and send your dryer by a trackable method (UPS or Priority Mail) and a check for $39.00 (or $45.00) made out to Turbo Power Inc to:
TURBO POWER INC.
31-40 DOWNING ST.
FLUSHING, NY. 11354
You will normally receive your repaired dryer (completely serviced and cleaned) generally within 8-12 business days from when TURBO POWER receives your dryer and payment for repair.
If ever in doubt about how to proceed, please call TURBO POWER directly at 718-961-0767.