Our most versatile paddle brush yet. The ERG750 Super Gentle Paddle Brush has 2 tiers of flexible pins ideal for detangling or creating tension during your blow dry. With negative ion technology infused into its pins to reduce frizz and static while sealing in your style and carbon for heat resistance to 450F, this paddle can be used straight from the shower to the blow dry. Recommended for use on fine, fragile or thinning hair, extensions or sensitive scalps.
- Our most versatile paddle brush yet
- Perfect for color-treated hair, hair extensions, fine or fragile hair and sensitive scalps
- Specially infused with our Tourmaline Crystal Complex™ that create negative ions to penetrate and condition the hair when heat and tension are applied
- Carbon technology is infused in each of the pins that prevent melting up to 450˚F
- Soft touch silicone brush finish for total control even when the hands are wet
- Featuring a unique two level bristle system that detangle when used vertically and create tension for blow drying when used horizontally
Width = 2.3in
Height = 1.4in
Length = 8.2in
All ERGO Styling Tools come with a 30 day no questions asked return policy. You have 30 days from when you received the item to make a return. Returns will be exclusive to cost of goods at time of purchase. Original shipping costs and package protection are not eligible for a refund. All returns must be initiated within the 30 day time frame. Want to start a return? CLICK HERE
We guarantee that your brush has been handmade from ERGO Research Inc. and is free from defects in materials and workmanship. Each ERGO brush is guaranteed for 1 year from the purchase date. ERGO will replace any brush should it fail under normal use within the 1st year purchase time frame.
WARRANTY VOID IF:
ERGO does not offer its warranty on any product purchased anywhere other than an authorized salon, authorized web reseller, or advanced academy.
When shipping the brushes, it is highly recommended that you use a trackable and insured shipping method such as UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail.
Do not forget to include your daytime phone number and e-mail address with your return shipping information so that you may be contacted in the event that there are any questions and to ensure your return shipment is not delayed.
Brushes must include proof of Date of Purchase to receive warranty service. To obtain warranty service, please send proof of purchase (copy of purchase receipt) along with $5.00 (per brush) U.S. check or money order made payable to ERGO Research along with the brush and mail to:
ERGO Styling Tools
Brush Warranty Service
28069 Smyth Dr.
Valencia CA, 91355